Your Trusted Financial Partner
AmeriChoice Federal Credit Union was founded in 1970 by a small group of IBM Corporation employees. Through the years, we’ve grown by extending eligibility to the South Central PA Community including Cumberland, Dauphin, or Perry Counties. Today, we are more than 15,000 members strong with assets exceeding $180 million.
As a member, you have a voice in how AmeriChoice operates – your vote for members of the Board of Directors makes an important contribution to our democratically-run credit union.
The mission of AmeriChoice Federal Credit Union is to exceed our members’ expectations and become a trusted partner in achieving their financial goals. We’re a full-service, member-owned, not-for-profit financial institution striving to improve the economic well being of our members’ lives.
AmeriChoice Federal Credit Union is committed to building a stronger community, one member at a time. We want to be the financial institution that our members choose first, use most frequently, and grow with throughout the stages of their lives.
- Members come first.
- We must offer reasonably priced services to our members.
- Members will be treated equally and fairly.
- Member counseling and education is vital.
- Confidentiality is essential.
- Staff must be service oriented, friendly, courteous, and well trained.
- Services to members must be convenient.
- Meeting member’s needs is essential.
- Once a member, always a member.
- We must maintain a presence in the marketplace for all potential members.
- The membership must share in the financial success of the credit union.
- The success of the credit union is dependent on strong, dedicated leadership.