Become a Part of Our Team
At AmeriChoice, we pride ourselves on building the best possible staff of energetic, hardworking, and dedicated individuals. Together, we can build the best possible team to best serve the needs of our members.
Full Time benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid STD, LTD, and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Matched 401k Plan
- Paid Holidays
We’re looking for energetic, dedicated individuals to join our team. View the career opportunities below and submit your resume along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (717)697-3713. EOE.
Member Service Representative
MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
FullTime and Part Time
Under general supervision, provides a variety of service functions directly to the members to include accurately processing deposits, transfers, withdrawals, loan payments, certified drafts, money orders, etc. Assists members in setting up new accounts and in making changes to existing accounts. Operates computer terminal to obtain information regarding member’s accounts. Responsible for balancing each day’s transactions and verifying cash totals. Follows security procedures to ensure the credit union’s assets are protected. Proactively markets the credit union’s products and services in order to improve the financial well being of our members.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Accurate and timely balancing of cash and daily transactions.
- Professional, efficient and courteous service to members in person or by phone.
- Have the ability to cross-sell and refer various products and services to our members.
- Receive members, in person or by phone, determine nature of business, handle request(s), or refer to appropriate department.
- Provide routine information, in person or by phone, concerning credit union services or policy.
- Process member transactions accurately and in a timely manner.
- Accurately process and disburse cash or check withdrawals in person, by phone or by mail.
- Receive, and process loan payments in person or by mail; post to proper accounts.
- Prepare and disburse money orders, official checks and certified checks. Maintain inventory, daily settlement and monthly audit.
- Prepare cash and coin for cash delivery.
- Prepare new accounts, change of addresses, and minor maintenance to existing member’s accounts and close accounts.
- Process Visa credit card payments and Visa cash advances by mail or phone.
- Prepare stop payments.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the credit union’s products and services.
- Process and settle the ATM machine. Keep customer area of ATM clean.
- Process transactions and settle the Shared Service Center.
- Order checks through the credit union’s check printer vendor.
- Balance to the terminal teller closing report and account for assigned cash and transactions on a daily basis.
- Audit teller drawer quarterly and vault monthly.
- File currency transaction reports and suspicious activity reports as needed.
- Performs in a professional manner setting the highest possible standard for the Credit Union.
- Maintain Credit Union procedures/policies and member confidentiality.
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Attend meetings and training sessions as required.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
High School diploma or equivalent. Working knowledge of computer software programs. Pleasant personality and ability to cross sell credit union products and services.
Previous experience as a teller. Up to one year cash handling experience and customer service experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
– Ability to read and write.
– Ability to count and work with numbers and details effectively.
– Ability to effectively and efficiently communicate orally, in writing, and by phone.
– Ability to effectively work with members (friendliness, tact and diplomacy).
– Ability to work effectively with people.
– Ability to learn, apply and communicate knowledge of teller department policies and procedures.
– Ability to learn, apply knowledge and communicate credit union products and services.
– Ability to discern currency and coin.
– Ability to input and retrieve data from computer.
– Ability to use a calculator.
– Ability to use and learn office machines (i.e., copier, fax, terminals).
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize work flow
Job requires little physical effort and is basically a desk assignment. Work creates moderate to heavy stress during certain periods. Job does not have specific volume and pace of work standards except that the job includes specific deadlines. Job requires extensive contact with managers, employees, and members on a continual basis. This work requires the following physical activities: sitting, standing, walking, finger dexterity, grasping, repetitive motions, talking, hearing and visual acuity. The work is performed primarily indoors.
Submit resume along with salary requirements to:
AmeriChoice Federal Credit Union
2175 Bumble Bee Hollow Road
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055