AmeriChoice Mobile Just Got Better
Along with a fresh new look, some of your favorite online banking features will now be available on the app, including:
- Account to Account transfers
- FOCUS personal financial management tool
- Enhanced Bill Pay
- Apply for new loans and shares within the app
New App FAQs
Do I need to do anything new to access the app, or can I use my current credentials to log in to the new app?
For all current users of AmeriChoice Mobile Banking or Online Banking the login credentials will not change.
What is completely new on the new app?
- New and refreshed look and feel.
- Touch ID/ Face ID for iOS and Fingerprint access with Android
- Skip A Pay
- Apply for a loan/Open a new share
- Secure email
- A2A or other institution transfers.
- Check Images
- Focus personal financial management tool
- Ability to create a new user account with mobile only. No need for a PC.
- Ability to reset your password if you forgot it.
Are there any major changes specifically involving mobile deposit?
- When members view history they will see the checks in one of three statuses.
- Pending – This has yet to process
- Submitted – Check has processed, there will be holds on it
- Cancelled – This check was rejected for some reason, usually due to incorrect endorsement
- The process is also a little different now. The member will need to take a picture of the check (by tapping the screen) and then place it into a valid share.
Will there be any major differences between the Android app and the iPhone app?
The iPhone and Android versions should be virtually identical from the standpoint of user experience.