Scratch and Win Up to $1000!*
The contest period has ended.
If you have a winning ticket, you have until August 31, 2022 to come to the Bumblebee Hollow location and collect your prize!
*Official Rules: 2022 AmeriChoice Federal Credit Union Home Equity Loan Scratch-Off Promotion.NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD. Scratch-Off tickets will be available April 1, 2022 through June 30, 2022, or while supplies last. All Scratch-Off tickets must be redeemed by 5 p.m. Eastern Time on August 31, 2022.
3. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS. Subject to the following conditions, this promotion is open to ACFU members who are Pennsylvania residents and are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Only members of AmeriChoice Federal Credit Union are eligible. Only one Scratch-Off ticket per loan, or per person in the case of a personal entries, is permitted. In the case of in-person entries, entries made on behalf of other individuals are prohibited. No purchase or consideration is necessary to enter. If a winner is entered in multiple AFCU contests, promotions, or sweepstakes during the same time period of this promotion, the winner is only eligible for one prize(s). The following persons are not eligible to win prizes or otherwise participate in this promotion: AFCU members who have accounts that are not in good standing, employees of AFCU, AFCU officials, its advertising and promotional agencies, family members, or other residents in the same household of AFCU employees and officials.
4. PRIZES. Limit up to 1 prize per individual/Social Security number. Winners may not substitute prizes, but AFCU reserves the right to issue a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Loan discounts may not be combined with any other offer. Winners may be required to provide their valid Social Security number to AFCU for tax purposes. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value. THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE WILL BE REPORTED AS INCOME TO THE WINNERS, AND THE WINNERS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE REPORTING OF ALL INCOME AND PAYMENT OF APPLICABLE TAXES. AFCU ENCOURAGES WINNERS TO CONSULT WITH THEIR TAX ADVISOR TO DETERMINE HOW RECEIPT OF THE PRIZE MAY AFFECT THEIR TAX OBLIGATIONS.
5. SELECTION OF WINNER AND NOTIFICATION. Winning is solely dependent on randomness of Scratch-Off tickets. All prizes may not be awarded if all Scratch-Off tickets are not distributed. Prizes not claimed by August 31, 2022 by eligible winner(s) in accordance with these Official Rules will be forfeited.
6. ODDS. All entries have an equal chance of winning a prize. The odds of winning depend on the total number of scratch-off tickets distributed and upon whether all prize bearing Scratch-Off tickets are actually distributed. Not all Scratch-Off tickets bear a prize. Scratch-Off tickets are distributed completely at random, and AFCU has no knowledge of which Scratch-Off tickets bear prizes until they are redeemed. Prizes are as follows: One (1) top prize of $1000 Cash, one (1) second prize of $500 Cash, one (1) third prize of $250 Cash, ten (10) $100.00 Home Depot Gift Cards, and eighty-seven (87) AmeriChoice Swag items.
7. WINNER’S RESPONSIBILITY AND REDEMPTION. Winners must redeem Scratch-Off tickets in-person at the AFCU Bumble Bee Hollow branch by August 31, 2022. In the case of personal entries, tickets must be scratched off immediately upon receipt at the AFCU Bumble Bee Hollow branch. Winners of gift cards or swag prizes will be provided their prize at that time. Cash prizes will be deposited into the winner’s AmeriChoice Federal Credit Union share account within one (1) week of redemption. Failure to accept and take delivery of a prize within this time period will result in forfeiture of all rights and interest in any prize. Awarding of a prize may require the winner to sign an affidavit of eligibility, and liability/publicity release (“Release”), which must be executed at the time of receiving the prize, and/or provide proof of residency or identification.
8. WINNER LIST. For names of official winners, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope along with your request to: 2022 AFCU Home Equity Loan Scratch-Off Sweepstakes ATTN: Marketing Department AmeriChoice Federal Credit Union, 2175 Bumble Bee Hollow Road, Mechanicsburg, PA, 17055.
9. SOCIAL MEDIA. If this promotion is conducted or promoted on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, or any other social media website (each a “Social Media Site” and collectively the “Social Media Sites”), AFCU reserves the right to void any participant’s entry for failure to abide by the guidelines, policies, or procedures of the applicable Social Media Site, and to delete or remove any of participant’s related “Likes,” comments, posts, tweets, videos, photos, user generated content, or other electronic messages, communications, or submissions at AFCU’s discretion. AFCU also reserves the right to block, ignore, report, and/or completely prevent any participant, account, user, or profile from accessing the promotion and/or AFCU’s profile(s), account(s), website(s), blog(s) or handle(s). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Social Media Sites. By entering this promotion, participants agree to release and hold the Social Media Sites harmless from any or all claims, liability, damages, judgments, fines, costs, expenses related to or associated with their participation in this promotion. Participants understand that by logging-in to the applicable Social Media Site, that they agree to comply with the Social Media Site’s Terms of Service, and that their personal information is subject to the privacy policies and information collection practices of the Social Media Site. Participants agree that AFCU is not responsible for the collection, disclosure, transfer, or dissemination of participants’ personal information, whether directly or indirectly, by third party advertisers, marketers, or any other transferees. For entries submitted through the Social Media Sites, AFCU may be limited to using the information in a manner set forth by the Social Media Sites and in no other way.
10. GENERAL PARTICIPATION RULES. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of AFCU, which are final and binding in all respects. AFCU reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate this promotion. AFCU will not be responsible for failure to receive/maintain entries or to continue the promotion due to natural disasters, accidents (i.e., fire, flood), transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware, or software, whether originating with sender, AFCU, or AFCU’s application service provider, if any. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted will be determined by AFCU at its sole discretion, and AFCU reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit multiple, false, or misleading entry information or who AFCU determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISPUTES. By participating in the promotion, each participant agrees that ACFU and its officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives shall have no liability whatsoever to the participants or others for any and all damages, whether direct or indirect, of any kind or nature arising out of or resulting from participation in the promotion or the acceptance, possession, use, or enjoyment of any prize. By participating in the promotion, each participant specifically agrees that all claims and disputes arising out of or connected with this promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually and without resort to any form of class action lawsuit or cause of action, and any legal proceedings shall take place in the state or federal courts having jurisdiction in Cumberland County, Pennsylvania. The promotion and these Official Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
12. CONSENT TO PUBLICITY AND RELEASE. By entering the promotion, you consent to the use of your name and/or likeness for publicity purposes in the event that you win a prize without further compensation, unless such use is prohibited by applicable law. You agree to release and hold harmless ACFU, its employees, agents, representatives, and affiliates from any and all claims of any kind arising directly or indirectly from any publicity about the promotion.
13. REMOVAL FROM MAILING LIST. If you no longer wish to receive sweepstakes or other promotional mailings from AFCU, please contact AmeriChoice Federal Credit Union, 2175 Bumble Bee Hollow Road, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055.